Job Vacancy: Assistant Teacher – Secondary section
Peopable Management Services Private Limited is supporting Development sectors in hiring/recruitments of staff.
One of our reputed organizations is looking for a highly-motivated, committed and experienced Teachers for the Secondary section who are passionate about teaching and imparting quality education to children from marginalized communities.
Position: Assistant Teacher
Locations: Bandra and Santacruz
Reports to: School Head
About Organization: - A Mumbai-based NGO that is committed to equipping children from marginalised communities with high quality, value-based education, enabling the development of their limitless potential. We run three municipal schools in Mumbai in partnership with the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM), and one school for tribal children in Igatpuri. We reaches out to 4,400 children living in vulnerable circumstances in urban slums and tribal communities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. To prepare innovative lesson plans and teaching aids on time.
2. To monitor the progress of children by correcting books and assignments regularly.
3. To maintain close links with co-curricular teachers and to coordinate with Social Worker and Counselor for the children’s requirements.
4. To actively participate in the Parents meeting and provide feedback on the progress of the child to the parents.
5. To complete administrative responsibilities assigned on time.
6. To give equal attention to children of different abilities in the class.
7. To be attentive and observant of the children’s needs.
8. To motivate and enthuse the children.
9. To communicate with children in a respectful and positive manner.
10. To be flexible, open to change and willing to take on additional responsibilities.
Required Qualification, Skills and Experience:
How to Apply
Interested candidates can share the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Applying for Assistant Teacher- Subject - ___________”
Peopable Management Services Private Limited